My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
Incoming CISOs like to joke that the first item they’re issued when they begin the new job is a T-shirt with a target on it.
We Know the Enterprise!
Founded in 2002, Nemertes Research is a certified women-owned business. We are a research-advisory and strategic-consulting firm that specializes in analyzing and quantifying the business value of emerging technologies. We are the research firm that truly understands the requirements of IT leaders.
How? We talk to hundreds of them, regularly, in a structured fashion--unlike any other firm. We advise the world's leading companies on their IT and organizational strategies. And, we run the premier event, Nemertes Navigator360 for select IT leaders who create and oversee leading-edge IT strategies.
Through our Annual Benchmark we conduct in-depth interviews with more than 200 IT leaders, comprising a wide range of verticals and sizes. Through this process we:
- Prove/disprove compelling hypotheses
- Benchmark reality
- Deliver actionable advice to manage change and foster innovation
Nemertes augments its annual benchmark via customized and syndicated research throughout the year, in which we examine:
- Detailed cost data for a variety of technologies and vendors
- Global market trends
- Organizational strategies, staffing, procurement, and program management
About Our Name:
Nemertes ("nuh MER teez") Research is named for the sea goddess Nemertes, one of fifty Nereides, sisters who lived with their sea-god father Nereus in the Agean sea. They rendered navigational assistance to sailors, and were particularly venerated in port towns.
Nemertes is often translated as "unerring". She is described as "with a mind like that of her immortal father", who was said to have prophetic abilities and have a trustworthy and irreproachable character.