- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- PilotHouse - UCC
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At the recent Genesys 2015 G-Force, I saw a futuristic demo in which pressing a button on a broken fridge automatically connected a person to a live agent to report an issue.
Vice President of Client Services
Chris Zimmerman oversees the building of relationships with all Nemertes' clients. She also specializes in project management for consulting engagements. Chris helps connect clients with Nemertes' analysts, making sure that clients have the customized information they need to thrive in their businesses. She makes sure that research projects and deliverables are on track and meeting deadlines.
Before joining Nemertes, Chris was editor of a news portal for interactive marketing, and managing editor of a leading trade publication in the restaurant industry. She also has written for Data Communications, The Net Economy, Telephony, American Medical Association News, the American Bar Association, the United Dairy Industry Association, American Health Consultants, and other trade groups and publications. She has a Bachelor of Science in journalism from the University of Illinois, Urbana.