As social media use grows and expands beyond marketing to customer service, more companies are creating and adjusting their social media handling policies.
Senior Account Executive
Kathy Cardinale has responsibility for business development within vendor and service provider organizations. Kathy coordinates Nemertes Research services to align with organizations' overall business and marketing strategies.
Prior to Nemertes, Kathy has held sales, sales management and sales training positions with R.H. Donnelley, one of the world's largest publishers of print and on-line yellow pages. Kathy has more than 20 years experience in media sales, with a Bachelor of Science in advertising from the University of Illinois, Urbana.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Google has made some curious moves into the enterprise communication and collaboration space as of late, capitalizing on Microsoft’s decision to end support for Windows XP to attempt to drive XP cu
Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.