Google announced Android for Work today, unveiling its new tools and strategy for using Android devices in the workplace.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
YES! Typically, when we think of enterprise mobility, it’s a very different beast. The majority of announcements in the greater collective of the mobile world are aimed at the consumer side.
Email, the scourge of today’s workforce that keeps millions upon millions from actually getting anything done seems to exist as a necessary evil in the corporate collaboration environment.
Vice President of Sales
Kathy Cardinale has responsibility for business development within vendor and service provider organizations. Kathy coordinates Nemertes Research services to align with organizations' overall business and marketing strategies.
Prior to Nemertes, Kathy has held sales, sales management and sales training positions with R.H. Donnelley, one of the world's largest publishers of print and on-line yellow pages. Kathy has more than 20 years experience in media sales, with a Bachelor of Science in advertising from the University of Illinois, Urbana.