Google announced Android for Work today, unveiling its new tools and strategy for using Android devices in the workplace.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
YES! Typically, when we think of enterprise mobility, it’s a very different beast. The majority of announcements in the greater collective of the mobile world are aimed at the consumer side.
Email, the scourge of today’s workforce that keeps millions upon millions from actually getting anything done seems to exist as a necessary evil in the corporate collaboration environment.
Jenny Navadomskis is Nemertes Event Manager. In that post, she is responsible for all facets of Nemertes Navigator360 conference, the premier event for IT leaders to network and discuss the key business-technology challenges and successes they face.
In addition, Jenny manages Nemertes events calendar, which drives analyst attendance at conferences and speaking engagements. She is the point-person for calls for papers for events our analysts attend.
Prior to this role, Jenny was the Executive Assistant, responsible for all schedule management of Nemertes’ founders, as well as travel planning for the entire team, and bookkeeping tasks.
Before joining Nemertes Research, Jenny worked as Manager of Administrative Services at Corrugated Metals, Inc.