As I discussed in my recent report: “Key Trends: Contact Centers of the Future,” co
Kelly Baughman is an Account Executive for Nemertes and is responsible for business development within end-user IT organizations headquartered in the Eastern Region of the United States. For the past 10 years, Kelly has held sales positions with Gartner, Burton Group, and a small IT consulting firm.
In those positions, she established and managed relationships with large client organizations. With more than 10 years of experience selling to IT executives in all sizes of organizations, Kelly leverages her understanding of the IT research and consulting market and the needs of IT organizations.
Kelly has a BS degree from West Virginia University. She is passionate about children’s charities, enjoys attending sporting events, and is an avid fan of the New York Yankees.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
According to our most recent benchmark, nearly every enterprises now supports employee use of iPhones and iPads; IT’s hand was forced from consumerization.