Today, Google took the veil off its long rumor mobile network service.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Cost savings may not occur with cloud UC, but there are other hidden benefits, research shows.
Originally reported in the Indian Pres
Cisco and the Rise of the Hybrid Cloud
A growing number of companies are leveraging the cloud for part of their UC and collaboration applications, while keeping some functions on premise.
"Cloud" has stuck around as a hot IT buzz-word a bit longer then most. Just about every vendor and service provider manages to insert the word "Cloud" into every press release, and usually more then once. To the outside observer, it may seem as if it is only a matter of time before everything moves to the cloud. At last week's Cisco Collaboration Summit, for example, cloud was front and center as Cisco unveiled enhancements to its Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS), including integration with service provider call signaling networks and broader support for video. In addition, Cisco announced that more than 30 partners were now delivering solutions based on HCS.