As I discussed in my recent report: “Key Trends: Contact Centers of the Future,” co
Move From Big-Data to Big Information
Our insightful editor, James Connolly, recently posted a blog about big-data applications, Big-Data Apps Open the Door for Opportunity. (Hey James, if I call you charming and handsome as well as insightful, do I get a raise?)
In all seriousness, though, James is spot on with the notion that big-data applications already surround us, and big-data is beginning to change our lives. Yet many folk are dismissive of the very concept. Common reactions I hear are, "That's all just a bunch of hype drummed up by vendors to sell more stuff," and "Big-data? We’ve been doing that for years."
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
According to our most recent benchmark, nearly every enterprises now supports employee use of iPhones and iPads; IT’s hand was forced from consumerization.