Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Move From Big-Data to Big Information
Our insightful editor, James Connolly, recently posted a blog about big-data applications, Big-Data Apps Open the Door for Opportunity. (Hey James, if I call you charming and handsome as well as insightful, do I get a raise?)
In all seriousness, though, James is spot on with the notion that big-data applications already surround us, and big-data is beginning to change our lives. Yet many folk are dismissive of the very concept. Common reactions I hear are, "That's all just a bunch of hype drummed up by vendors to sell more stuff," and "Big-data? We’ve been doing that for years."
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?
Contact center vendors have made some big announcements in the past couple of weeks, including more emphasis on the cloud and creating a unified portfolio that tightly integrates