Originally reported in the Indian Pres
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Yesterday, I presented the findings of Nemertes’ PilotHouse Contact Center study in which over 480 IT leaders rated their contact center vendors in areas such as technology, custo
Just a handful of years ago it was nearly impossible to avoid that little red button sitting on seemingly every office desk.
Time to Go All Mobile?
IT staffs must weigh productivity and employee preference with cost savings to determine what type of device makes sense for which employees and under what type of ownership model.
As companies embrace anytime, anywhere communications--driven by the ubiquity of mobile devices--has the time finally come (yet again) to toss aside IP hardphones or even softphones?