As social media use grows and expands beyond marketing to customer service, more companies are creating and adjusting their social media handling policies.
The Nemertes Research Group Inc.
19225 Blackhawk Parkway
Mokena, IL, 60448
Phone: +1 888-241-2685
Fax: +1 501-694-3028
Please e-mail: email@example.com
To learn more about our research or speak with an analyst, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To discuss how Nemertes' research and services can benefit your organization or to participate in our research, please contact email@example.com
Press / Event Managers:
For inquiries, speaking opportunities, analyst interviews, or assistance with stories please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
View our list of Media Resources
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Google has made some curious moves into the enterprise communication and collaboration space as of late, capitalizing on Microsoft’s decision to end support for Windows XP to attempt to drive XP cu
Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.