Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Nemertes Cost Model Development
Nemertes' Cost Models are interactive tools designed to evaluate the capital and operational costs and savings for a variety of technologies using data gathered from hundreds of end-user organizations.
Nemertes provides customized cost models for the following technology areas:
- IP Telephony Management
- MPLS & WAN Services
- Network & Application Performance Management
- Security (multiple modules)
- Unified Communications & VOIP
- Videoconferencing & Telepresence
- Virtualization (Server & Data Center)
Benefits: IT Executives
IT executives can determine the ROI of emerging technology deployment in support of their business cases.
Benefits: Vendors & Service Providers
- Pre-qualify prospective customers to see if the technology investment makes financial sense.
- Calculate and demonstrate cost savings of product, service, technology.
- Help determine how to price or adjust prices for products and services.
To Learn More: For a demonstration, a cost model sample or more details please contact us.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?
Contact center vendors have made some big announcements in the past couple of weeks, including more emphasis on the cloud and creating a unified portfolio that tightly integrates