- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- PilotHouse - UCC
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At the recent Genesys 2015 G-Force, I saw a futuristic demo in which pressing a button on a broken fridge automatically connected a person to a live agent to report an issue.
Nemertes Cost Model Development
Nemertes' Cost Models are interactive tools designed to evaluate the capital and operational costs and savings for a variety of technologies using data gathered from hundreds of end-user organizations.
- Straight-forward, single page input in friendly Excel format
- Automatically populates with "default data," based on Nemertes' real-world cost-data research
- Output pages geared toward different roles: Summary page for CIO (sample below), detailed financial page for CFO
Benefits: IT and Business Executives
- IT executives can determine the ROI of emerging technology deployment in support of their business cases.
- CFOs can validate the financial benefits of technology investments
- Business leaders can decide whether to invest financial and human capital into a technology project based on the return on investment
Benefits: Vendors & Service Providers
- Pre-qualify prospective customers to see if the technology investment makes financial sense.
- Calculate and demonstrate cost savings of product, service, technology.
- Help determine how to price or adjust prices for products and services.
Nemertes Cost Data Technologies:
- Cloud services
- IP Telephony Management
- MPLS & WAN Services
- Network & Application Performance Management
- Security (multiple modules)
- Unified Communications
- Videoconferencing & Telepresence
- Virtualization (Server & Data Center)