Google announced Android for Work today, unveiling its new tools and strategy for using Android devices in the workplace.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
YES! Typically, when we think of enterprise mobility, it’s a very different beast. The majority of announcements in the greater collective of the mobile world are aimed at the consumer side.
Email, the scourge of today’s workforce that keeps millions upon millions from actually getting anything done seems to exist as a necessary evil in the corporate collaboration environment.
Nemertes Cost Model Development
Nemertes' Cost Models are interactive tools designed to evaluate the capital and operational costs and savings for a variety of technologies using data gathered from hundreds of end-user organizations.
- Straight-forward, single page input in friendly Excel format
- Automatically populates with "default data," based on Nemertes' real-world cost-data research
- Output pages geared toward different roles: Summary page for CIO (sample below), detailed financial page for CFO
Benefits: IT and Business Executives
- IT executives can determine the ROI of emerging technology deployment in support of their business cases.
- CFOs can validate the financial benefits of technology investments
- Business leaders can decide whether to invest financial and human capital into a technology project based on the return on investment
Benefits: Vendors & Service Providers
- Pre-qualify prospective customers to see if the technology investment makes financial sense.
- Calculate and demonstrate cost savings of product, service, technology.
- Help determine how to price or adjust prices for products and services.
Nemertes Cost Data Technologies:
- Cloud services
- IP Telephony Management
- MPLS & WAN Services
- Network & Application Performance Management
- Security (multiple modules)
- Unified Communications
- Videoconferencing & Telepresence
- Virtualization (Server & Data Center)