My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
Incoming CISOs like to joke that the first item they’re issued when they begin the new job is a T-shirt with a target on it.
Nemertes Key Trends reports provide detailed analysis and assessment of specific technology markets.
Click on the titles below to read the complete Key Trends
- Mobile Application and Device Strategies- Winter, 2014
- Contact Center of the Future - Winter, 2014
- Mobile Device Management - Summer, 2012
- Data Center Outsourcing - The Emergence of Outsourcing into the Cloud - Spring, 2010
- Managed Hosted and Unified Communications - Winter, 2010
- Videoconferencing - Winter, 2009
- Virtualization Security - Summer, 2009
- Optimizing Application Delivery - Spring, 2009