Google announced Android for Work today, unveiling its new tools and strategy for using Android devices in the workplace.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
YES! Typically, when we think of enterprise mobility, it’s a very different beast. The majority of announcements in the greater collective of the mobile world are aimed at the consumer side.
Email, the scourge of today’s workforce that keeps millions upon millions from actually getting anything done seems to exist as a necessary evil in the corporate collaboration environment.
Nemertes Key Trends reports provide detailed analysis and assessment of specific technology markets.
Click on the titles below to read the complete Key Trends
- Mobile Application and Device Strategies- Winter, 2014
- Contact Center of the Future - Winter, 2014
- Mobile Device Management - Summer, 2012
- Data Center Outsourcing - The Emergence of Outsourcing into the Cloud - Spring, 2010
- Managed Hosted and Unified Communications - Winter, 2010
- Videoconferencing - Winter, 2009
- Virtualization Security - Summer, 2009
- Optimizing Application Delivery - Spring, 2009