Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
Nemertes Key Trends reports provide detailed analysis and assessment of specific technology markets.
Click on the titles below to read the complete Key Trends
- Mobile Application and Device Strategies- Winter, 2014
- Contact Center of the Future - Winter, 2014
- Mobile Device Management - Summer, 2012
- Data Center Outsourcing - The Emergence of Outsourcing into the Cloud - Spring, 2010
- Managed Hosted and Unified Communications - Winter, 2010
- Videoconferencing - Winter, 2009
- Virtualization Security - Summer, 2009
- Optimizing Application Delivery - Spring, 2009