- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Earlier today Avaya announced that it was acquiring Esna, a provider of middleware that enables integration between cloud-based applications like Office 365 and Google Apps, a
As they look to simplify the user experience while reducing costs, many enterprises ultimately will seek single-vendor solutions.
Genesys' Native Skype for Business Connector Means Another Contact Center Option for Organizations Standardizing on Microsoft Voice
Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
Browse by Keyword: Agility
Almost 20% of organizations use PaaS now, and more than 40% use IaaS, and the market is seeing rapid expansion
Apr 03, 2014
Highly successful IT organizations deliver services 40% faster than less successful ones.
Sep 13, 2013