Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Genesys' Native Skype for Business Connector Means Another Contact Center Option for Organizations Standardizing on Microsoft Voice
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
The evidence is all around us that wireless networks are rapidly replacing wired as the connectivity option of choice, and not just for mobile phones and tablets.
Browse by Keyword: encryption
Encrypted WAN correlates with success, and is deployed by 44% of companies with another 10% of companies showing interest in the technology.
Sep 08, 2014
Security professionals and other senior executives are beginning to see security as a way to enable, enhance, and grow the business
Feb 25, 2014