- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Earlier today Avaya announced that it was acquiring Esna, a provider of middleware that enables integration between cloud-based applications like Office 365 and Google Apps, a
As they look to simplify the user experience while reducing costs, many enterprises ultimately will seek single-vendor solutions.
Genesys' Native Skype for Business Connector Means Another Contact Center Option for Organizations Standardizing on Microsoft Voice
Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
Browse by Keyword: innovation
Jun 16, 2014
Security professionals and other senior executives are beginning to see security as a way to enable, enhance, and grow the business
Feb 25, 2014
Truly innovative companies are able to consistently generate a stream of workable innovations, both on an ongoing basis
Feb 20, 2014
Highly successful IT organizations deliver services 40% faster than less successful ones.
Sep 13, 2013
Key elements IT leaders have to manage in achieving the confluence of these two demands.
Sep 11, 2013