According to our most recent benchmark, nearly every enterprises now supports employee use of iPhones and iPads; IT’s hand was forced from consumerization.
Browse by Keyword: innovation
Security professionals and other senior executives are beginning to see security as a way to enable, enhance, and grow the business
Feb 25, 2014
Truly innovative companies are able to consistently generate a stream of workable innovations, both on an ongoing basis
Feb 20, 2014
Highly successful IT organizations deliver services 40% faster than less successful ones.
Sep 13, 2013
Key elements IT leaders have to manage in achieving the confluence of these two demands.
Sep 11, 2013
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
One of the most frequent questions I get in my discussions with our clients is “what should we do about Lync, is it ready to replace our PBX from vendor XXX”?
Samsung introduced Knox to the world during last year’s Mobile World Conference (MWC).