As an analyst, I spend a lot of time reading and learning about new and emerging technology.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
Browse by Keyword: innovation
The demands placed on IT are changing as IT leaders are increasingly asked to serve as innovators within their organizations.
Jun 08, 2015
Jun 16, 2014
Security professionals and other senior executives are beginning to see security as a way to enable, enhance, and grow the business
Feb 25, 2014
Truly innovative companies are able to consistently generate a stream of workable innovations, both on an ongoing basis
Feb 20, 2014
Highly successful IT organizations deliver services 40% faster than less successful ones.
Sep 13, 2013
Key elements IT leaders have to manage in achieving the confluence of these two demands.
Sep 11, 2013