As I discussed in my recent report: “Key Trends: Contact Centers of the Future,” co
Browse by Keyword: iOS
Twenty-nine percent of companies have phased out BlackBerry, with another 41% planning or evaluating to follow suit.
Feb 03, 2014
IT can showcase its ability to innovate in learning to effectively support and leverage smart devices and the options of mobility.
Jan 21, 2014
25.8% of organizations expect that, on average, 9.3% of their workforce will have swapped a tablet and/or smartphone for their laptop.
Sep 12, 2013
Nemertes Research Benchmark Report
Nov 30, 2012
Jun 28, 2012
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
According to our most recent benchmark, nearly every enterprises now supports employee use of iPhones and iPads; IT’s hand was forced from consumerization.
One of the most frequent questions I get in my discussions with our clients is “what should we do about Lync, is it ready to replace our PBX from vendor XXX”?