If you’re like most IT professionals, you’ve noticed that your roster of third-party providers continues to grow.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Enterprise Connect 2015 proved a popular venue for contact center and customer engagement announcements.
At the 25th anniversary Enterprise Connect this week in Orlando Microsoft took a bit of a gamble, walking away from the “Lync” name for its unified communications platform that it had adopted just
Browse by Keyword: iOS
In 2013, 14% of employees used a tablet as their primary work device.
Apr 25, 2014
Twenty-nine percent of companies have phased out BlackBerry, with another 41% planning or evaluating to follow suit.
Feb 03, 2014
IT can showcase its ability to innovate in learning to effectively support and leverage smart devices and the options of mobility.
Jan 21, 2014
25.8% of organizations expect that, on average, 9.3% of their workforce will have swapped a tablet and/or smartphone for their laptop.
Sep 12, 2013
Nemertes Research Benchmark Report
Nov 30, 2012
Jun 28, 2012