This week, software development firm Clarity announced the release of Clarity Connect version 4.0, the newest rollout of its contact center platform.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- PilotHouse - UCC
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Blame Elton John.
There’s a new type of application on the market, and people are trying to figure out just where it fits.
See Nemertes Live!
Browse by Keyword: iOS
In 2013, 14% of employees used a tablet as their primary work device.
Apr 25, 2014
Twenty-nine percent of companies have phased out BlackBerry, with another 41% planning or evaluating to follow suit.
Feb 03, 2014
IT can showcase its ability to innovate in learning to effectively support and leverage smart devices and the options of mobility.
Jan 21, 2014
25.8% of organizations expect that, on average, 9.3% of their workforce will have swapped a tablet and/or smartphone for their laptop.
Sep 12, 2013
Nemertes Research Benchmark Report
Nov 30, 2012
Jun 28, 2012