As they look to simplify the user experience while reducing costs, many enterprises ultimately will seek single-vendor solutions.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
Browse by Keyword: Multi-channel
53% of organizations look at contact center performance primarily in half-hour or shorter time intervals for forecasting purposes.
Dec 05, 2014
22% of organizations plan to integrate email, and 35% plan to or are evaluating integrating mobile into their contact center platforms.
Aug 18, 2014
75% of contact centers now monitor non-voice channels, and every contact-center vendor now offers a multi-channel routing and handling platf
Mar 03, 2014
Phrase-driven speech analysis can also help companies to ensure process and procedure compliance, evaluate sales and communication skills.
Feb 12, 2014
Sep 18, 2013
Nemertes Research Benchmark Report
Sep 12, 2012