As I discussed in my recent report: “Key Trends: Contact Centers of the Future,” co
Browse by Keyword: QoS
Twenty-nine percent of companies have phased out BlackBerry, with another 41% planning or evaluating to follow suit.
Feb 03, 2014
BYOD: Infrastructure Requirements & the Effect on Business Processes 74% of this growth specifically for tablets and smartphone usage.
Sep 13, 2013
Jan 13, 2011
Aug 17, 2009
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
According to our most recent benchmark, nearly every enterprises now supports employee use of iPhones and iPads; IT’s hand was forced from consumerization.
One of the most frequent questions I get in my discussions with our clients is “what should we do about Lync, is it ready to replace our PBX from vendor XXX”?