Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Genesys' Native Skype for Business Connector Means Another Contact Center Option for Organizations Standardizing on Microsoft Voice
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
The evidence is all around us that wireless networks are rapidly replacing wired as the connectivity option of choice, and not just for mobile phones and tablets.
Browse by Keyword: social media
Sixty-eight percent have marketing respond to social mentions, but contact center is increasingly involved.
Dec 05, 2014
22% of organizations plan to integrate email, and 35% plan to or are evaluating integrating mobile into their contact center platforms.
Aug 18, 2014
Nov 13, 2013