Google announced Android for Work today, unveiling its new tools and strategy for using Android devices in the workplace.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
YES! Typically, when we think of enterprise mobility, it’s a very different beast. The majority of announcements in the greater collective of the mobile world are aimed at the consumer side.
Email, the scourge of today’s workforce that keeps millions upon millions from actually getting anything done seems to exist as a necessary evil in the corporate collaboration environment.
Browse by Keyword: Tablet
In 2013, 14% of employees used a tablet as their primary work device.
Apr 25, 2014
25.8% of organizations expect that, on average, 9.3% of their workforce will have swapped a tablet and/or smartphone for their laptop.
Sep 12, 2013
84% of companies plan to implement Mobile Device Management (MDM) by 2014, up from 46% today.
Apr 30, 2013
How to Ensure Your Organization Makes the Most of Its Mobile Initiative
Nov 24, 2010