As I discussed in my recent report: “Key Trends: Contact Centers of the Future,” co
Products and Services for Vendors and Service Providers
Why Our Clients Choose Us
- The best advice in the business
- World-class visibility
- One-on-one executive-level relationships
- Outstanding customer focus and service
- Unparalleled objectivity
What do both established Fortune 50 companies and some of the fastest-growing tech startups on the planet have in common?
A relationship with Nemertes!
Here’s why they consider us an essential component of their strategies:
- The best advice in the business. Nemertes hires analysts with proven expertise in business, technology, sales, and communications. Only Nemertes analysts regularly update their understanding of enterprise technology requirements with structured, methodical benchmarks. Our analysts provide the best strategic and technical advice in the business.
- World-class visibility. Nemertes analysts are literally “rock stars” in the tech space. Our columns and blogs have avid readers, and we draw crowds when we keynote major events. We’ve been on the front page of tech pubs and general business publications (e.g. the New York Times) and are sought after as panelists and speakers.
- One-on-one executive-level relationships. The intimate size of our firm allows CEOs and senior-level executives to benefit from a personal relationship with Nemertes partners and principals. Senior executives know they can reach out to us at any time for coaching, brainstorming, or general advice and support.
- Outstanding customer service. Our clients regularly tell us they can’t believe how responsive and flexible we are. We pride ourselves on being nimble and easy to work with. You won’t just be a number to Nemertes.
- Unparalleled objectivity. Nemertes bases all recommendations on data—not subjective opinions. We tell it like it is! Nemertes analysts cannot hold stock or options in companies we cover (unique in the research industry).
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
According to our most recent benchmark, nearly every enterprises now supports employee use of iPhones and iPads; IT’s hand was forced from consumerization.