Google announced Android for Work today, unveiling its new tools and strategy for using Android devices in the workplace.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
YES! Typically, when we think of enterprise mobility, it’s a very different beast. The majority of announcements in the greater collective of the mobile world are aimed at the consumer side.
Email, the scourge of today’s workforce that keeps millions upon millions from actually getting anything done seems to exist as a necessary evil in the corporate collaboration environment.
2012/2013 Communications and Computing Benchmark
Which technologies are emerging as must-haves for 2013, 2014, and beyond? Where are successful companies turning to managed, hosted, and cloud services and why? How are they dealing with the demands for mobility and unified communications?
Find out answers to these compelling questions and much more when Nemertes unveils the groundbreaking results of its largest-ever benchmark study. Spanning 200+ organizations across 18 vertical industries and a range of sizes and geographies, Nemertes 2012/13 benchmark provides an unprecedented deep dive into what IT organizations are doing and why---and why some approaches succeed while others fail.