This week, software development firm Clarity announced the release of Clarity Connect version 4.0, the newest rollout of its contact center platform.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Blame Elton John.
There’s a new type of application on the market, and people are trying to figure out just where it fits.
See Nemertes Live!
2012/2013 Communications and Computing Benchmark
Which technologies are emerging as must-haves for 2013, 2014, and beyond? Where are successful companies turning to managed, hosted, and cloud services and why? How are they dealing with the demands for mobility and unified communications?
Find out answers to these compelling questions and much more when Nemertes unveils the groundbreaking results of its largest-ever benchmark study. Spanning 200+ organizations across 18 vertical industries and a range of sizes and geographies, Nemertes 2012/13 benchmark provides an unprecedented deep dive into what IT organizations are doing and why---and why some approaches succeed while others fail.