As an analyst, I spend a lot of time reading and learning about new and emerging technology.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
2012/2013 Communications and Computing Benchmark
Which technologies are emerging as must-haves for 2013, 2014, and beyond? Where are successful companies turning to managed, hosted, and cloud services and why? How are they dealing with the demands for mobility and unified communications?
Find out answers to these compelling questions and much more when Nemertes unveils the groundbreaking results of its largest-ever benchmark study. Spanning 200+ organizations across 18 vertical industries and a range of sizes and geographies, Nemertes 2012/13 benchmark provides an unprecedented deep dive into what IT organizations are doing and why---and why some approaches succeed while others fail.