Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
2014 Nemertes Enterprise Trusted Advisor
August 12, 2014
Enterprise trusted advisors provide a fresh perspective, enlighten technology and business leaders with new ideas and expertise, and develop insightful strategies. But what makes a trusted advisor? Why do some companies and IT organizations incubate trusted advisors, while others don’t? Nemertes has conducted extensive research and developed a framework to identify key trusted-advisor characteristics. In this session, you’ll learn:
- How technology leaders define trusted advisors
- Which vendors and service providers they consider as their trusted advisors
- How vendors and service providers are performing as trusted advisors in the eyes of their customers
- What behaviors correlate with a successful trusted-advisor relationship—and what doesn’t.