If you’re like most IT professionals, you’ve noticed that your roster of third-party providers continues to grow.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Enterprise Connect 2015 proved a popular venue for contact center and customer engagement announcements.
At the 25th anniversary Enterprise Connect this week in Orlando Microsoft took a bit of a gamble, walking away from the “Lync” name for its unified communications platform that it had adopted just
2014 Nemertes Enterprise Trusted Advisor
August 12, 2014
Enterprise trusted advisors provide a fresh perspective, enlighten technology and business leaders with new ideas and expertise, and develop insightful strategies. But what makes a trusted advisor? Why do some companies and IT organizations incubate trusted advisors, while others don’t? Nemertes has conducted extensive research and developed a framework to identify key trusted-advisor characteristics. In this session, you’ll learn:
- How technology leaders define trusted advisors
- Which vendors and service providers they consider as their trusted advisors
- How vendors and service providers are performing as trusted advisors in the eyes of their customers
- What behaviors correlate with a successful trusted-advisor relationship—and what doesn’t.