This week, software development firm Clarity announced the release of Clarity Connect version 4.0, the newest rollout of its contact center platform.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- PilotHouse - UCC
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Blame Elton John.
There’s a new type of application on the market, and people are trying to figure out just where it fits.
See Nemertes Live!
The 2014 Nemertes Enterprise Trusted Advisor
Enterprise trusted advisors provide a fresh perspective, enlighten technology and business leaders with new ideas and expertise, and develop insightful strategies. But what makes a trusted advisor? Why do some companies and IT organizations incubate trusted advisors, while others don’t? Nemertes has conducted extensive research and developed a framework to identify key trusted-advisor characteristics. In this session, you’ll learn:
- How technology leaders define trusted advisors
- Which vendors and service providers they consider as their trusted advisors
- How vendors and service providers are performing as trusted advisors in the eyes of their customers
- What behaviors correlate with a successful trusted-advisor relationship—and what doesn’t.