Interactive Intelligence today formally announced the launch of its Amazon Web Services-based cloud contact center product PureCloud Engage.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Just like back in the mid 1990s, the battle between industry and law enforcement over encryption is heating up, with a large amount of posturing and naiveté.
The 2014 Nemertes Enterprise Trusted Advisor
Enterprise trusted advisors provide a fresh perspective, enlighten technology and business leaders with new ideas and expertise, and develop insightful strategies. But what makes a trusted advisor? Why do some companies and IT organizations incubate trusted advisors, while others don’t? Nemertes has conducted extensive research and developed a framework to identify key trusted-advisor characteristics. In this session, you’ll learn:
- How technology leaders define trusted advisors
- Which vendors and service providers they consider as their trusted advisors
- How vendors and service providers are performing as trusted advisors in the eyes of their customers
- What behaviors correlate with a successful trusted-advisor relationship—and what doesn’t.