With BlackBerry’s decline in market share over recent years, speculations of an acquisition were (and still are) common.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
As an analyst, I spend a lot of time reading and learning about new and emerging technology.
My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
ActiveState Private PaaS Underscores Private Cloud Adoption
Enterprises: Moving your SOA into your cloud can be more than virtualizing the existing infrastructure - explore ways to take greater advantage of the cloud you are building to make your SOA more cloud like.
Vendors: Is your SOA product cloud friendly? If not, it had better get there soon.
Investors: Watch other private PaaS vendors, such as Apprenda, and public PaaS providers whose offerings could jump to the private cloud easily, such as RedHat (NASDAQ:RHAT) with its OpenShift.