Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
ActiveState Private PaaS Underscores Private Cloud Adoption
Enterprises: Moving your SOA into your cloud can be more than virtualizing the existing infrastructure - explore ways to take greater advantage of the cloud you are building to make your SOA more cloud like.
Vendors: Is your SOA product cloud friendly? If not, it had better get there soon.
Investors: Watch other private PaaS vendors, such as Apprenda, and public PaaS providers whose offerings could jump to the private cloud easily, such as RedHat (NASDAQ:RHAT) with its OpenShift.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?
Contact center vendors have made some big announcements in the past couple of weeks, including more emphasis on the cloud and creating a unified portfolio that tightly integrates