This week, software development firm Clarity announced the release of Clarity Connect version 4.0, the newest rollout of its contact center platform.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- PilotHouse - UCC
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Blame Elton John.
There’s a new type of application on the market, and people are trying to figure out just where it fits.
See Nemertes Live!
ActiveState Private PaaS Underscores Private Cloud Adoption
Enterprises: Moving your SOA into your cloud can be more than virtualizing the existing infrastructure - explore ways to take greater advantage of the cloud you are building to make your SOA more cloud like.
Vendors: Is your SOA product cloud friendly? If not, it had better get there soon.
Investors: Watch other private PaaS vendors, such as Apprenda, and public PaaS providers whose offerings could jump to the private cloud easily, such as RedHat (NASDAQ:RHAT) with its OpenShift.