Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
ActiveState Private PaaS Underscores Private Cloud Adoption
Enterprises: Moving your SOA into your cloud can be more than virtualizing the existing infrastructure - explore ways to take greater advantage of the cloud you are building to make your SOA more cloud like.
Vendors: Is your SOA product cloud friendly? If not, it had better get there soon.
Investors: Watch other private PaaS vendors, such as Apprenda, and public PaaS providers whose offerings could jump to the private cloud easily, such as RedHat (NASDAQ:RHAT) with its OpenShift.