If you’re like most IT professionals, you’ve noticed that your roster of third-party providers continues to grow.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Enterprise Connect 2015 proved a popular venue for contact center and customer engagement announcements.
At the 25th anniversary Enterprise Connect this week in Orlando Microsoft took a bit of a gamble, walking away from the “Lync” name for its unified communications platform that it had adopted just
ADO Checklist: WAN Optimization
The key to successfully evaluating technologies is to know what questions to ask of vendors, service providers, and/or channel partners. The right questions will allow you to separate the wheat from the chaff, enabling you to focus on the areas that truly matter to you. A complete checklist not only includes questions related to the provider’s specific capabilities such as speeds and feeds, coverage, features, but also allows you to learn about their future plans, technology direction, and overall company philosophy toward technology change.