Google announced Android for Work today, unveiling its new tools and strategy for using Android devices in the workplace.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
YES! Typically, when we think of enterprise mobility, it’s a very different beast. The majority of announcements in the greater collective of the mobile world are aimed at the consumer side.
Email, the scourge of today’s workforce that keeps millions upon millions from actually getting anything done seems to exist as a necessary evil in the corporate collaboration environment.
ADO Checklist: WAN Optimization
The key to successfully evaluating technologies is to know what questions to ask of vendors, service providers, and/or channel partners. The right questions will allow you to separate the wheat from the chaff, enabling you to focus on the areas that truly matter to you. A complete checklist not only includes questions related to the provider’s specific capabilities such as speeds and feeds, coverage, features, but also allows you to learn about their future plans, technology direction, and overall company philosophy toward technology change.