As I discussed in my recent report: “Key Trends: Contact Centers of the Future,” co
Application Delivery Optimization
The Nemertes PilotHouse award for Application Delivery Optimization (ADO) recognizes ADO appliances (physical or virtual) that optimize application delivery working from within the network. ADO solutions may cache, compress, accelerate, shape, or condition network traffic—the province of the traditional WAN optimizer—or they may do server load balancing and offload—traditional Application Delivery Controller (ADC) functions. ADO solutions may layer on any number of additional functions, for example application visibility and usage reporting, or access control, content filtering, or other security tasks. IT professionals who use ADO solutions rate their providers on technology, value, and customer service.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
According to our most recent benchmark, nearly every enterprises now supports employee use of iPhones and iPads; IT’s hand was forced from consumerization.