As an analyst, I spend a lot of time reading and learning about new and emerging technology.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
Beyond Oracle, Microsoft and IBM: How to Meet Your Need For Speed When your Legacy Database Can't Keep Up
Tue, Feb 11, 2014
When you need analysis on a database in real time, and your current general-purpose database can't get you there, a world of other options are available. We'll explore the kinds of problems driving organizations to adopt databases optimized for speed, and the variety of systems out there meant to address the challenge, including in-memory databases like SAP HANA, VoltDB, and MemSQL; and columnar systems such as HP Vertica, Teradata, or ParAccel.
Johna Till Johnson, CEO and Founder
John Burke, CIO and Principal Research Analyst