Interactive Intelligence today formally announced the launch of its Amazon Web Services-based cloud contact center product PureCloud Engage.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Just like back in the mid 1990s, the battle between industry and law enforcement over encryption is heating up, with a large amount of posturing and naiveté.
Beyond Oracle, Microsoft and IBM: How to Meet Your Need For Speed When your Legacy Database Can't Keep Up
Tue, Feb 11, 2014
When you need analysis on a database in real time, and your current general-purpose database can't get you there, a world of other options are available. We'll explore the kinds of problems driving organizations to adopt databases optimized for speed, and the variety of systems out there meant to address the challenge, including in-memory databases like SAP HANA, VoltDB, and MemSQL; and columnar systems such as HP Vertica, Teradata, or ParAccel.
Johna Till Johnson, CEO and Founder
John Burke, CIO and Principal Research Analyst