If you’re like most IT professionals, you’ve noticed that your roster of third-party providers continues to grow.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Enterprise Connect 2015 proved a popular venue for contact center and customer engagement announcements.
At the 25th anniversary Enterprise Connect this week in Orlando Microsoft took a bit of a gamble, walking away from the “Lync” name for its unified communications platform that it had adopted just
Beyond Oracle, Microsoft and IBM: How to Meet Your Need For Speed When your Legacy Database Can't Keep Up
Tue, Feb 11, 2014
When you need analysis on a database in real time, and your current general-purpose database can't get you there, a world of other options are available. We'll explore the kinds of problems driving organizations to adopt databases optimized for speed, and the variety of systems out there meant to address the challenge, including in-memory databases like SAP HANA, VoltDB, and MemSQL; and columnar systems such as HP Vertica, Teradata, or ParAccel.
Johna Till Johnson, CEO and Founder
John Burke, CIO and Principal Research Analyst