Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Beyond Oracle, Microsoft and IBM: How to Meet Your Need For Speed When your Legacy Database Can't Keep Up
Tue, Feb 11, 2014
When you need analysis on a database in real time, and your current general-purpose database can't get you there, a world of other options are available. We'll explore the kinds of problems driving organizations to adopt databases optimized for speed, and the variety of systems out there meant to address the challenge, including in-memory databases like SAP HANA, VoltDB, and MemSQL; and columnar systems such as HP Vertica, Teradata, or ParAccel.
Johna Till Johnson, CEO and Founder
John Burke, CIO and Principal Research Analyst
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?
Contact center vendors have made some big announcements in the past couple of weeks, including more emphasis on the cloud and creating a unified portfolio that tightly integrates