Google has made some curious moves into the enterprise communication and collaboration space as of late, capitalizing on Microsoft’s decision to end support for Windows XP to attempt to drive XP cu
Big Data Means Rapidly Growing Data
- Folks using big data solutions in 2012 were expecting 50% growth in data within 2012.
- They also have, on average, more than 20 Petabytes of data under management.
ETA Bottom Line:
Watch both the volume of data you have, and the rate at which you expect it to grow. As you approach the 1 PB mark, or as growth exceeds 50%, explore big data technologies.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?