This week, software development firm Clarity announced the release of Clarity Connect version 4.0, the newest rollout of its contact center platform.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Blame Elton John.
There’s a new type of application on the market, and people are trying to figure out just where it fits.
See Nemertes Live!
Big Data Means Rapidly Growing Data
- Folks using big data solutions in 2012 were expecting 50% growth in data within 2012.
- They also have, on average, more than 20 Petabytes of data under management.
ETA Bottom Line:
Watch both the volume of data you have, and the rate at which you expect it to grow. As you approach the 1 PB mark, or as growth exceeds 50%, explore big data technologies.