Originally reported in the Indian Pres
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Yesterday, I presented the findings of Nemertes’ PilotHouse Contact Center study in which over 480 IT leaders rated their contact center vendors in areas such as technology, custo
Just a handful of years ago it was nearly impossible to avoid that little red button sitting on seemingly every office desk.
The Characteristics of Highly Successful IT Organizations; The Nemertes 2012-13 Benchmark
Which technologies are emerging as must-haves for 2013, 2014, and beyond? Where are successful companies turning to managed, hosted, and cloud services and why? How are they dealing with the demands for mobility and unified communications? Find out answers to these compelling questions and much more when Nemertes unveils the groundbreaking results of its largest-ever benchmark study. Spanning 200+ organizations across 18 vertical industries and a range of sizes and geographies, Nemertes 2012/13 benchmark provides an unprecedented deep dive into what IT organizations are doing and why---and why some approaches succeed while others fail.