If you’re like most IT professionals, you’ve noticed that your roster of third-party providers continues to grow.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Enterprise Connect 2015 proved a popular venue for contact center and customer engagement announcements.
At the 25th anniversary Enterprise Connect this week in Orlando Microsoft took a bit of a gamble, walking away from the “Lync” name for its unified communications platform that it had adopted just
The Characteristics of Highly Successful IT Organizations; The Nemertes 2012-13 Benchmark
Which technologies are emerging as must-haves for 2013, 2014, and beyond? Where are successful companies turning to managed, hosted, and cloud services and why? How are they dealing with the demands for mobility and unified communications? Find out answers to these compelling questions and much more when Nemertes unveils the groundbreaking results of its largest-ever benchmark study. Spanning 200+ organizations across 18 vertical industries and a range of sizes and geographies, Nemertes 2012/13 benchmark provides an unprecedented deep dive into what IT organizations are doing and why---and why some approaches succeed while others fail.