Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
Cloud-Based Unified Communications Checklist
The key to successfully evaluating technologies is to know what questions to ask of vendors, service providers, and/or channel partners. The right questions will allow you to separate the wheat from the chaff, enabling you to focus in on the areas that truly matter to you. A complete checklist not only includes questions related to the provider’s specific capabilities such as speeds and feeds, coverage, features, etc., but also allows you to learn about their future plans, technology direction, and overall company philosophy toward technology change.