Originally reported in the Indian Pres
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Yesterday, I presented the findings of Nemertes’ PilotHouse Contact Center study in which over 480 IT leaders rated their contact center vendors in areas such as technology, custo
Just a handful of years ago it was nearly impossible to avoid that little red button sitting on seemingly every office desk.
Cloud-Based Unified Communications Checklist
The key to successfully evaluating technologies is to know what questions to ask of vendors, service providers, and/or channel partners. The right questions will allow you to separate the wheat from the chaff, enabling you to focus in on the areas that truly matter to you. A complete checklist not only includes questions related to the provider’s specific capabilities such as speeds and feeds, coverage, features, etc., but also allows you to learn about their future plans, technology direction, and overall company philosophy toward technology change.