Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Cloud-Based Unified Communications Checklist
The key to successfully evaluating technologies is to know what questions to ask of vendors, service providers, and/or channel partners. The right questions will allow you to separate the wheat from the chaff, enabling you to focus in on the areas that truly matter to you. A complete checklist not only includes questions related to the provider’s specific capabilities such as speeds and feeds, coverage, features, etc., but also allows you to learn about their future plans, technology direction, and overall company philosophy toward technology change.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?
Contact center vendors have made some big announcements in the past couple of weeks, including more emphasis on the cloud and creating a unified portfolio that tightly integrates