Today, Google took the veil off its long rumor mobile network service.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Cost savings may not occur with cloud UC, but there are other hidden benefits, research shows.
Originally reported in the Indian Pres
Cloud Cover: Why Network Providers Offer a Compelling Path to the Cloud
It’s time to take cloud procurement seriously. As enterprise organizations increasingly assess cloud services either in addition to, or instead of, in-house data centers and application development, selecting the right cloud provider becomes critical. As with any outsourcing arrangement, IT organizations should assess a provider’s corporate strength and stability; ability to serve as a strategic partner/trusted advisor; caliber of customer service; and quality of infrastructure. Above and beyond that, though, IT professionals should pay close attention to a cloud provider’s options and alternatives when it comes to providing network services. In particular, they should be certain to assess the offerings of telecom providers, which can offer specific advantages based on owning and delivering end-to-end network services.