- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- PilotHouse - UCC
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At the recent Genesys 2015 G-Force, I saw a futuristic demo in which pressing a button on a broken fridge automatically connected a person to a live agent to report an issue.
The Cloud Rising
Seventy-five percent of enterprises today are leveraging managed, hosted, and cloud services such as Amazon's Web Services. The companies doing so are more productive with a higher revenue per employee, and a higher revenue per IT employee. Find out what is driving this shift and the results that others have achieved and hope to achieve by embracing this new model.