My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
Incoming CISOs like to joke that the first item they’re issued when they begin the new job is a T-shirt with a target on it.
The Cloud Rising
Seventy-five percent of enterprises today are leveraging managed, hosted, and cloud services such as Amazon's Web Services. The companies doing so are more productive with a higher revenue per employee, and a higher revenue per IT employee. Find out what is driving this shift and the results that others have achieved and hope to achieve by embracing this new model.