Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
The Cloud Rising
Seventy-five percent of enterprises today are leveraging managed, hosted, and cloud services such as Amazon's Web Services. The companies doing so are more productive with a higher revenue per employee, and a higher revenue per IT employee. Find out what is driving this shift and the results that others have achieved and hope to achieve by embracing this new model.