This week, software development firm Clarity announced the release of Clarity Connect version 4.0, the newest rollout of its contact center platform.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Blame Elton John.
There’s a new type of application on the market, and people are trying to figure out just where it fits.
See Nemertes Live!
Communications and Computing 2009 Benchmark: Branch
As the distributed enterprise continues to become more distributed, IT staffs are honing their focus on the branch office. Several factors, including the economy, M&A activity, closeness to the customer, and corporate sustainability policies, are driving changes in the number of branches, both for 2009 and 2010. Two major trends mark this year’s research. One trend is the first-ever decline in the growth rate of branch offices since 2004. Organizations are forecasting a 3% decline in the number of branch offices, contrasting with the 9.2% average annual growth for 2004-2008. We expect a rebound in 2010, however, with organizations saying they expect an average 17% growth in the number of branch offices.