Google has made some curious moves into the enterprise communication and collaboration space as of late, capitalizing on Microsoft’s decision to end support for Windows XP to attempt to drive XP cu
Companies Often Seek Big Data Solutions When Crossing 1 Petabyte Line
December 17, 2012
- Companies with big data initiatives average two to ten times as much data under management as companies of their size typically average.
- Hitting 1 petabyte under management is a threshold; above that mark, many companies create a formal big data initiative.
- BTA Bottom Line: If you are rapidly approaching the 1PB mark, carefully evaluate where data growth is coming from and what you hope to accomplish using the data; you may need to create a big data initiative with high-level leadership to ensure that the business discovers the actionable information in the flood.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?