This week, software development firm Clarity announced the release of Clarity Connect version 4.0, the newest rollout of its contact center platform.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Blame Elton John.
There’s a new type of application on the market, and people are trying to figure out just where it fits.
See Nemertes Live!
Companies Often Seek Big Data Solutions When Crossing 1 Petabyte Line
December 17, 2012
- Companies with big data initiatives average two to ten times as much data under management as companies of their size typically average.
- Hitting 1 petabyte under management is a threshold; above that mark, many companies create a formal big data initiative.
- BTA Bottom Line: If you are rapidly approaching the 1PB mark, carefully evaluate where data growth is coming from and what you hope to accomplish using the data; you may need to create a big data initiative with high-level leadership to ensure that the business discovers the actionable information in the flood.