For the fifth consecutive year, the Nemertes Navigator360 conference was a smashing success. The Nemertes team, together with our Platinum
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Interactive Intelligence today formally announced the launch of its Amazon Web Services-based cloud contact center product PureCloud Engage.
When Chuck Robbins succeeds John Chambers as CEO on July 26, what changes can competitors, partners, and IT professionals anticipate?
Companies Often Seek Big Data Solutions When Crossing 1 Petabyte Line
December 17, 2012
- Companies with big data initiatives average two to ten times as much data under management as companies of their size typically average.
- Hitting 1 petabyte under management is a threshold; above that mark, many companies create a formal big data initiative.
- BTA Bottom Line: If you are rapidly approaching the 1PB mark, carefully evaluate where data growth is coming from and what you hope to accomplish using the data; you may need to create a big data initiative with high-level leadership to ensure that the business discovers the actionable information in the flood.