Google has made some curious moves into the enterprise communication and collaboration space as of late, capitalizing on Microsoft’s decision to end support for Windows XP to attempt to drive XP cu
Data Center Migration Without Tears: Top Five Things IT Professionals Must Know When Migrating Data Centers
We’ve all had to face it: At some time the data center will run out of something - space, power, tolerance. When that happens, we're faced with the daunting task of a data center migration. The server team tells you that the equipment can’t be moved. The network guys all have a reason why they can’t unplug anything. The end users have change window freezes and new application deployments that you can’t impact. It just goes on...Oh, yes! You have to manage this while keeping your budget flat.
Attendees to this webinar will hear tried-and-true tactics for avoiding the most common mistakes that IT professionals make when migrating data centers. They'll learn how to make their data center migration projects seamless--and painless.
- Budgeting for your data center migration
- Power and HVAC: What you don't know CAN hurt you
- Project planning and management--why a playbook is key
- Best practices and common mistakes--how to adopt one and avoid the other
- Jerry Gentry, VP, IT Program Management
- Irwin Lazar, VP and Service Director
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?