Interactive Intelligence today formally announced the launch of its Amazon Web Services-based cloud contact center product PureCloud Engage.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Just like back in the mid 1990s, the battle between industry and law enforcement over encryption is heating up, with a large amount of posturing and naiveté.
Dell’s Acquisition of Gale Technologies Highlights Cloud Spending Plans
- Dell recently announced that it is buying Gale Technologies, a Santa Clara, Calif.-based maker of IT management, automation and orchestration tools that allow organizations to streamline the deployment of on-premise and hybrid clouds for self-service access to infrastructure
- Nearly 60% of organizations project increases in spending on Managed, Hosted, and Cloud Services for 2013
BTA Bottom Line:
Dell customers should consider how these new capabilities might help them automate complex infrastructure deployments and enable use of Cloud Services