Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
Doing Risk Management Right- YouTube Video
Most important, IT is more often a business enabler than a business inhibitor, causing more people within the business to ponder: What more could we do if we could do it safely? Nemertes also found correlation between the position of the security staff and its perception as a trusted advisor to the business units.
p>Check out other Nemertes You Tube Videos Here