Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Enterprises Expect Tablets or Smartphones Will Replace PCs
- Almost 50% of companies expect 5% of their workforce will replace their laptop or desktop with a mobile device (tablet or smartphone).
- BTA Bottom Line: Virtual desktop interfaces (VDI), faster and more reliable wireless networks and highly capable, power-sipping device components are closing the feature gaps between tablets and traditional PCs. Evaluate specific business cases where tablets are better-suited than laptops while the shift to tablets as general compute devices continues.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?
Contact center vendors have made some big announcements in the past couple of weeks, including more emphasis on the cloud and creating a unified portfolio that tightly integrates