This week, software development firm Clarity announced the release of Clarity Connect version 4.0, the newest rollout of its contact center platform.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- PilotHouse - UCC
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Blame Elton John.
There’s a new type of application on the market, and people are trying to figure out just where it fits.
See Nemertes Live!
Enterprises Expect Tablets or Smartphones Will Replace PCs
November 8, 2012
- Almost 50% of companies expect 5% of their workforce will replace their laptop or desktop with a mobile device (tablet or smartphone).
- BTA Bottom Line: Virtual desktop interfaces (VDI), faster and more reliable wireless networks and highly capable, power-sipping device components are closing the feature gaps between tablets and traditional PCs. Evaluate specific business cases where tablets are better-suited than laptops while the shift to tablets as general compute devices continues.