If you’re like most IT professionals, you’ve noticed that your roster of third-party providers continues to grow.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Enterprise Connect 2015 proved a popular venue for contact center and customer engagement announcements.
At the 25th anniversary Enterprise Connect this week in Orlando Microsoft took a bit of a gamble, walking away from the “Lync” name for its unified communications platform that it had adopted just
Enterprises Expect Tablets or Smartphones Will Replace PCs
- Almost 50% of companies expect 5% of their workforce will replace their laptop or desktop with a mobile device (tablet or smartphone).
- BTA Bottom Line: Virtual desktop interfaces (VDI), faster and more reliable wireless networks and highly capable, power-sipping device components are closing the feature gaps between tablets and traditional PCs. Evaluate specific business cases where tablets are better-suited than laptops while the shift to tablets as general compute devices continues.