For the fifth consecutive year, the Nemertes Navigator360 conference was a smashing success. The Nemertes team, together with our Platinum
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Interactive Intelligence today formally announced the launch of its Amazon Web Services-based cloud contact center product PureCloud Engage.
Four Key UC Trends for 2012-13
Mobility, managed services, video, and social business are driving tremendous change in organizations of all sizes, thanks to the need to improve collaboration for virtual workers, and the desire to apply consumer technologies to increase operational efficiency behind the firewall. In addition, IT teams are increasingly relied upon for strategic guidance to enable companies to rapidly embrace change, improve agility, and support consumer applications. IT leaders should stay abreast of all these trends as they create their plans for 2013 and beyond.