Google announced Android for Work today, unveiling its new tools and strategy for using Android devices in the workplace.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
YES! Typically, when we think of enterprise mobility, it’s a very different beast. The majority of announcements in the greater collective of the mobile world are aimed at the consumer side.
Email, the scourge of today’s workforce that keeps millions upon millions from actually getting anything done seems to exist as a necessary evil in the corporate collaboration environment.
How to Turn the Corner on IT Innovation
Innovation is the buzzword du jour for many companies, and CIOs have picked up on the trend. As a result, business and technology leaders are asking IT teams to “enable innovation”—usually without any clear idea of what that entails. Nemertes has captured success factors and best practices for IT teams that innovate effectively, and defined both an innovation maturity matrix and the chief components of an innovation engine that enable IT to deliver on the goal of enabling innovation.