Google has made some curious moves into the enterprise communication and collaboration space as of late, capitalizing on Microsoft’s decision to end support for Windows XP to attempt to drive XP cu
How to Turn the Corner on IT Innovation
Warning messageSelected reports are available to registered users. Registration is free, please click here to register or login if you already have an account.
Innovation is the buzzword du jour for many companies, and CIOs have picked up on the trend. As a result, business and technology leaders are asking IT teams to “enable innovation”—usually without any clear idea of what that entails. Nemertes has captured success factors and best practices for IT teams that innovate effectively, and defined both an innovation maturity matrix and the chief components of an innovation engine that enable IT to deliver on the goal of enabling innovation.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?