As I discussed in my recent report: “Key Trends: Contact Centers of the Future,” co
How to Turn the Corner on IT Innovation
Warning messageReports are available to registered users. Registration is free, please click here to register or login if you already have an account.
Innovation is the buzzword du jour for many companies, and CIOs have picked up on the trend. As a result, business and technology leaders are asking IT teams to “enable innovation”—usually without any clear idea of what that entails. Nemertes has captured success factors and best practices for IT teams that innovate effectively, and defined both an innovation maturity matrix and the chief components of an innovation engine that enable IT to deliver on the goal of enabling innovation.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
According to our most recent benchmark, nearly every enterprises now supports employee use of iPhones and iPads; IT’s hand was forced from consumerization.