If you’re like most IT professionals, you’ve noticed that your roster of third-party providers continues to grow.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Enterprise Connect 2015 proved a popular venue for contact center and customer engagement announcements.
At the 25th anniversary Enterprise Connect this week in Orlando Microsoft took a bit of a gamble, walking away from the “Lync” name for its unified communications platform that it had adopted just
How to Turn the Corner on IT Innovation
Innovation is the buzzword du jour for many companies, and CIOs have picked up on the trend. As a result, business and technology leaders are asking IT teams to “enable innovation”—usually without any clear idea of what that entails. Nemertes has captured success factors and best practices for IT teams that innovate effectively, and defined both an innovation maturity matrix and the chief components of an innovation engine that enable IT to deliver on the goal of enabling innovation.