If you’re like most IT professionals, you’ve noticed that your roster of third-party providers continues to grow.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Enterprise Connect 2015 proved a popular venue for contact center and customer engagement announcements.
At the 25th anniversary Enterprise Connect this week in Orlando Microsoft took a bit of a gamble, walking away from the “Lync” name for its unified communications platform that it had adopted just
IETF’s Expected Inclusion of SPDY Protocol Highlights Growing Capacity Concerns
In order to meet the increasing demand of traffic, enterprises are provisioning almost 75% of WLAN capacity increases specifically for mobile device requirements.
BTA Bottom Line:
Evaluate using SPDY for your Intranet to reduce bandwidth usage. Adding SPDY code to your web servers will allow for SPDY-compliant browsers to take advantage of its improvements, without breaking HTTP requests for non-SPDY enabled browsers, i.e. iOS’ Safari.