Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
IETF’s Expected Inclusion of SPDY Protocol Highlights Growing Capacity Concerns
In order to meet the increasing demand of traffic, enterprises are provisioning almost 75% of WLAN capacity increases specifically for mobile device requirements.
BTA Bottom Line:
Evaluate using SPDY for your Intranet to reduce bandwidth usage. Adding SPDY code to your web servers will allow for SPDY-compliant browsers to take advantage of its improvements, without breaking HTTP requests for non-SPDY enabled browsers, i.e. iOS’ Safari.