Interactive Intelligence today formally announced the launch of its Amazon Web Services-based cloud contact center product PureCloud Engage.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Just like back in the mid 1990s, the battle between industry and law enforcement over encryption is heating up, with a large amount of posturing and naiveté.
IETF’s Expected Inclusion of SPDY Protocol Highlights Growing Capacity Concerns
In order to meet the increasing demand of traffic, enterprises are provisioning almost 75% of WLAN capacity increases specifically for mobile device requirements.
BTA Bottom Line:
Evaluate using SPDY for your Intranet to reduce bandwidth usage. Adding SPDY code to your web servers will allow for SPDY-compliant browsers to take advantage of its improvements, without breaking HTTP requests for non-SPDY enabled browsers, i.e. iOS’ Safari.