Cost savings may not occur with cloud UC, but there are other hidden benefits, research shows.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Originally reported in the Indian Pres
Yesterday, I presented the findings of Nemertes’ PilotHouse Contact Center study in which over 480 IT leaders rated their contact center vendors in areas such as technology, custo
IETF’s Expected Inclusion of SPDY Protocol Highlights Growing Capacity Concerns
In order to meet the increasing demand of traffic, enterprises are provisioning almost 75% of WLAN capacity increases specifically for mobile device requirements.
BTA Bottom Line:
Evaluate using SPDY for your Intranet to reduce bandwidth usage. Adding SPDY code to your web servers will allow for SPDY-compliant browsers to take advantage of its improvements, without breaking HTTP requests for non-SPDY enabled browsers, i.e. iOS’ Safari.