Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
IP Contact Center
The Nemertes PilotHouse award for IP Contact Center (IPCC) recognizes IP contact-center vendors that offer solutions such as Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), and related applications over an IP-based service. IT professionals who use these services rated their providers on technology, value, and customer service.