My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
Incoming CISOs like to joke that the first item they’re issued when they begin the new job is a T-shirt with a target on it.
IP Contact Center
The Nemertes PilotHouse award for IP Contact Center (IPCC) recognizes IP contact-center vendors that offer solutions such as Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), and related applications over an IP-based service. IT professionals who use these services rated their providers on technology, value, and customer service.