As an analyst, I spend a lot of time reading and learning about new and emerging technology.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
The Nemertes PilotHouse award for IP telephony recognizes vendors of IP call-control servers and handsets/softphones. They also typically offer voice/unified messaging, auto-attendant, gateways, and audio conferencing bridges. IT professionals who use these services rated their providers on technology, value, and customer service.