Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
The Nemertes PilotHouse award for IP telephony recognizes vendors of IP call-control servers and handsets/softphones. They also typically offer voice/unified messaging, auto-attendant, gateways, and audio conferencing bridges. IT professionals who use these services rated their providers on technology, value, and customer service.