This week, software development firm Clarity announced the release of Clarity Connect version 4.0, the newest rollout of its contact center platform.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Blame Elton John.
There’s a new type of application on the market, and people are trying to figure out just where it fits.
See Nemertes Live!
IPv6- What You Don't Know CAN Hurt You
In February 2011 the Internet Assigned Numbers Association (IANA) released the last two “/8” blocks of IPv4 IP addresses, depleting the pool of available addresses. What does that mean? It means IPv6 is knocking on the door of the technological world at large. Enterprises need to be aware of how to handle the transition from an IPv4 world to an IPv6 world. Fortunately, the transition does not need to happen overnight; yet it cannot be ignored. Transition methods that are being implement today include tunneling, dual-stack, network address translation (NAT), and renumbering. None is perfect, but there is no perfect strategy. The best solution is to deploy a mix of the strategies based on the enterprise’s requirements.