Originally reported in the Indian Pres
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Yesterday, I presented the findings of Nemertes’ PilotHouse Contact Center study in which over 480 IT leaders rated their contact center vendors in areas such as technology, custo
Just a handful of years ago it was nearly impossible to avoid that little red button sitting on seemingly every office desk.
IPv6- What You Don't Know CAN Hurt You
In February 2011 the Internet Assigned Numbers Association (IANA) released the last two “/8” blocks of IPv4 IP addresses, depleting the pool of available addresses. What does that mean? It means IPv6 is knocking on the door of the technological world at large. Enterprises need to be aware of how to handle the transition from an IPv4 world to an IPv6 world. Fortunately, the transition does not need to happen overnight; yet it cannot be ignored. Transition methods that are being implement today include tunneling, dual-stack, network address translation (NAT), and renumbering. None is perfect, but there is no perfect strategy. The best solution is to deploy a mix of the strategies based on the enterprise’s requirements.