Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Microsoft Lync Reality Check: Who's Using It, How, and Why?
With the release of Lync 2013 Microsoft continues its efforts to gain ground in the enterprise unified communications and IP telephony market. During this informative webinar we'll provide insight into how companies are implementing (or not) Microsoft Lync, what's driving their interest, who is making the go/no-go decisions, and how they are calculating costs and business cases. We'll look at Lync considerations for mobile users and provide actionable guidance for enterprise IT leaders considering the role of Lync within their UC strategy.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?
Contact center vendors have made some big announcements in the past couple of weeks, including more emphasis on the cloud and creating a unified portfolio that tightly integrates