My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
Incoming CISOs like to joke that the first item they’re issued when they begin the new job is a T-shirt with a target on it.
Microsoft Lync Reality Check: Who's Using It, How, and Why?
With the release of Lync 2013 Microsoft continues its efforts to gain ground in the enterprise unified communications and IP telephony market. During this informative webinar we'll provide insight into how companies are implementing (or not) Microsoft Lync, what's driving their interest, who is making the go/no-go decisions, and how they are calculating costs and business cases. We'll look at Lync considerations for mobile users and provide actionable guidance for enterprise IT leaders considering the role of Lync within their UC strategy.