As I discussed in my recent report: “Key Trends: Contact Centers of the Future,” co
Mobile Device Management
The Nemertes PilotHouse award recognizes Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions. MDM has evolved over the last couple of years in tandem with consumer–oriented mobile operating systems, the complementary phenomena of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), and the consumerization of IT. These trends have created a need within enterprises for new approaches to MDM. At a basic level, MDM is endpoint management for mobile devices, but vendors have added additional features such as Mobile Application Management (MAM), enterprise app stores, and secure document repositories. IT professionals who use these services rated their providers on technology, value, and customer service.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
According to our most recent benchmark, nearly every enterprises now supports employee use of iPhones and iPads; IT’s hand was forced from consumerization.