Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
More Mobility? More Success!
Nearly every success metric Nemertes correlates to mobility initiatives (defined as the business use of mobile devices and applications) indicates one thing: More is better! Whether budgets, number of devices, expansion of employee-owned devices, or usage of tablets, companies find any combination of more successful mobility strategies, higher revenue per employee, and improved IT success. This report examines the top success factors for effective mobility strategies.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?
Contact center vendors have made some big announcements in the past couple of weeks, including more emphasis on the cloud and creating a unified portfolio that tightly integrates