As they look to simplify the user experience while reducing costs, many enterprises ultimately will seek single-vendor solutions.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
More Mobility? More Success!
Nearly every success metric Nemertes correlates to mobility initiatives (defined as the business use of mobile devices and applications) indicates one thing: More is better! Whether budgets, number of devices, expansion of employee-owned devices, or usage of tablets, companies find any combination of more successful mobility strategies, higher revenue per employee, and improved IT success. This report examines the top success factors for effective mobility strategies.