If you’re like most IT professionals, you’ve noticed that your roster of third-party providers continues to grow.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Enterprise Connect 2015 proved a popular venue for contact center and customer engagement announcements.
At the 25th anniversary Enterprise Connect this week in Orlando Microsoft took a bit of a gamble, walking away from the “Lync” name for its unified communications platform that it had adopted just
More Mobility? More Success!
Nearly every success metric Nemertes correlates to mobility initiatives (defined as the business use of mobile devices and applications) indicates one thing: More is better! Whether budgets, number of devices, expansion of employee-owned devices, or usage of tablets, companies find any combination of more successful mobility strategies, higher revenue per employee, and improved IT success. This report examines the top success factors for effective mobility strategies.