As social media use grows and expands beyond marketing to customer service, more companies are creating and adjusting their social media handling policies.
More Mobility? More Success!
Nearly every success metric Nemertes correlates to mobility initiatives (defined as the business use of mobile devices and applications) indicates one thing: More is better! Whether budgets, number of devices, expansion of employee-owned devices, or usage of tablets, companies find any combination of more successful mobility strategies, higher revenue per employee, and improved IT success. This report examines the top success factors for effective mobility strategies.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Google has made some curious moves into the enterprise communication and collaboration space as of late, capitalizing on Microsoft’s decision to end support for Windows XP to attempt to drive XP cu
Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.