Google has made some curious moves into the enterprise communication and collaboration space as of late, capitalizing on Microsoft’s decision to end support for Windows XP to attempt to drive XP cu
Nemertes 2011/12 Communications and Computing Benchmark Reports
Nemertes 2011/12 benchmark covers the most pressing areas in IT. Through detailed conversations with approximately 250 IT professionals, Nemertes’ analysts understand the latest trends in IT including:
• What are IT leaders buying and why?
• How are companies leveraging managed and hosted services?
• What are the demographic changes that are impacting IT strategy?
• How is IT driving enterprise technology
• What are specific strategies, plans, and characteristics of a successful deployment for areas including Mobility, Unified Communications & Social Computing, Cloud, Security, Virtualization, Application Optimization, Carrier Services, Data Centers, and Managed/Hosted Services.
Nemertes' 2011/12 Communications and Computing benchmark is our largest ever, with the industry’s most in-depth analysis of detailed data gathered from buyers of IT technologies.
Clients: Select reports from the below list to download. Clients may also download powerpoint presentations covering benchmark topics.
Non-Clients: Please contact email@example.com for information on how to access Nemertes research reports.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Lookout iWork. Lookout Google Docs.
Have you ever launched an app and watch the battery meter drop before your eyes or feel your smartphone go nuclear?