If you’re like most IT professionals, you’ve noticed that your roster of third-party providers continues to grow.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Enterprise Connect 2015 proved a popular venue for contact center and customer engagement announcements.
At the 25th anniversary Enterprise Connect this week in Orlando Microsoft took a bit of a gamble, walking away from the “Lync” name for its unified communications platform that it had adopted just
Nemertes 2011/12 Communications and Computing Benchmark Reports
Nemertes 2011/12 benchmark covers the most pressing areas in IT. Through detailed conversations with approximately 250 IT professionals, Nemertes’ analysts understand the latest trends in IT including:
• What are IT leaders buying and why?
• How are companies leveraging managed and hosted services?
• What are the demographic changes that are impacting IT strategy?
• How is IT driving enterprise technology
• What are specific strategies, plans, and characteristics of a successful deployment for areas including Mobility, Unified Communications & Social Computing, Cloud, Security, Virtualization, Application Optimization, Carrier Services, Data Centers, and Managed/Hosted Services.
Nemertes' 2011/12 Communications and Computing benchmark is our largest ever, with the industry’s most in-depth analysis of detailed data gathered from buyers of IT technologies.
Clients: Select reports from the below list to download. Clients may also download powerpoint presentations covering benchmark topics.
Non-Clients: Please contact email@example.com for information on how to access Nemertes research reports.