My latest posting on NoJitter is now available:
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At last week’s Enghouse Interactive Analyst Event, I had a chance to get up close and personal with some of their contact center products.
Incoming CISOs like to joke that the first item they’re issued when they begin the new job is a T-shirt with a target on it.
Nemertes 2012 PilotHouse Awards
The PilotHouse awards are based solely on ratings from about 1,500 IT professionals who use the products and services. Nemertes analysts interview a subset of those IT professionals to gather information on what they like and dislike about the products and services. Participants rated their providers on a 1-to-5 scale on value, technology, and customer service in 22 technology areas.