As I discussed in my recent report: “Key Trends: Contact Centers of the Future,” co
Nemertes 2012 PilotHouse Awards
Warning messageArchived webinars are available to registered users. Registration is free, please register or login.
For additional information on any of these webinars, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PilotHouse awards are based solely on ratings from about 1,500 IT professionals who use the products and services. Nemertes analysts interview a subset of those IT professionals to gather information on what they like and dislike about the products and services. Participants rated their providers on a 1-to-5 scale on value, technology, and customer service in 22 technology areas.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
According to our most recent benchmark, nearly every enterprises now supports employee use of iPhones and iPads; IT’s hand was forced from consumerization.