Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
Nemertes 2012 PilotHouse Awards
The PilotHouse awards are based solely on ratings from about 1,500 IT professionals who use the products and services. Nemertes analysts interview a subset of those IT professionals to gather information on what they like and dislike about the products and services. Participants rated their providers on a 1-to-5 scale on value, technology, and customer service in 22 technology areas.