Last week, Genesys announced its new native Skype for Business (formerly Lync) integration.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- PilotHouse - Vendor Ratings
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
So, very few out there (at least, very few of those who run data centers) don't know that Windows 2003 is going the way of the dodo. Or rather, Microsoft support for 2003 is.
Nemertes Research Technology Buyers Guide
Each year as part of our PilotHouse award program, Nemertes contacts several thousand IT professionals to uncover their experiences with the vendors, products and technologies they deploy. This guide brings together the insights provided by the PilotHouse program in a single document that includes ratings for providers of a range of communications, computing and security products.