- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- PilotHouse - UCC
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
At the recent Genesys 2015 G-Force, I saw a futuristic demo in which pressing a button on a broken fridge automatically connected a person to a live agent to report an issue.
Network Optimization: Mapping Critical Applications to Techniques
Within recent years, Application Delivery Optimization (ADO) has grown into a crucial practice for enterprise IT organizations attempting to understand, control, and ensure the reliability and security of traffic across their networks. As the use of ADO becomes more prevalent, it becomes imperative to devise a set of guidelines to follow when implementing it. Doing so will prevent headaches in the future by ensuring the chosen solution is the best choice for the organization.