As I discussed in my recent report: “Key Trends: Contact Centers of the Future,” co
Network Optimization: Mapping Critical Applications to Techniques
Within recent years, Application Delivery Optimization (ADO) has grown into a crucial practice for enterprise IT organizations attempting to understand, control, and ensure the reliability and security of traffic across their networks. As the use of ADO becomes more prevalent, it becomes imperative to devise a set of guidelines to follow when implementing it. Doing so will prevent headaches in the future by ensuring the chosen solution is the best choice for the organization.
- Big Data, Analytics and Virtualization
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud Delivery
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- Security & Compliance
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
According to our most recent benchmark, nearly every enterprises now supports employee use of iPhones and iPads; IT’s hand was forced from consumerization.