This week, software development firm Clarity announced the release of Clarity Connect version 4.0, the newest rollout of its contact center platform.
- PilotHouse Vendor Rating
- Contact Center and Customer Engagement
- Cloud and Data Center
- Cost Models and Total Cost of Ownership
- Enterprise Trusted Advisor
- IT Innovation, Transformation, and Enterprise Technology
- Mobile and Network Services
- PilotHouse - UCC
- Security, Risk Management, and Compliance Research Initiatives
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
Blame Elton John.
There’s a new type of application on the market, and people are trying to figure out just where it fits.
See Nemertes Live!
Network Optimization: Mapping Critical Applications to Techniques
Within recent years, Application Delivery Optimization (ADO) has grown into a crucial practice for enterprise IT organizations attempting to understand, control, and ensure the reliability and security of traffic across their networks. As the use of ADO becomes more prevalent, it becomes imperative to devise a set of guidelines to follow when implementing it. Doing so will prevent headaches in the future by ensuring the chosen solution is the best choice for the organization.